- Develop safety policies to minimize risks, outline safety procedures, and ensure regulatory compliance with federal occupational health and safety laws and regulations.
- Explain how to prevent accidents, implement safety plans, and respond to emergencies.
- Use knowledge of environmental laws and regulations to review company practices and devise processes to address the impact of a company's practices on the environment.
- Lead safety training programs for employees. They explain health and safety laws and regulations, detail safety procedures.
- Understanding of electrical safety, equipment lockout, machine safeguarding, and industrial machinery operations.
- Industrial Safety Certificate is required.
Company: A large industrial company in Uzbekistan engaged in construction