- Responsible for ensuring that Project Materials, Equipment, and Contractor Services are purchased in accordance with Company procedures. This includes equipment and services Requisitioning, Material Masters and MIGO’s. Maintain Project Material Tracking lists to accurately reflect the order and delivery status of project Materials and Equipment. Monitor material and equipment status and provide weekly material status reports to the relevant discipline (Projects, Procurement, Expediting, Shipping, Construction and Plant Operations etc) to ensure they are delivered in accordance with project requirements.
Responsible for proactively engaging with the Project Team and other 3rd parties to resolve any equipment / service requisition discrepancies.
- Provide support to the Project Manager / Engineer with additional project related activities to ensure successful delivery of the project, by supporting with, but not limited to:
- Assistance with the project setup in SAP Create and maintain project structure in STAC (document management system)
- Preparation and circulation of engineering hours forecast / reports to engineering disciplines.
- Expediting. Assist with freight management (packing lists, interface with Shipping, export requirements etc)
- Familiarisation with Global Supply Agreements
- Plant documentation, red masters, information entry and retrieval from STAC/Open Text and archives. STAC/Open Text set-up and handoff for projects. STAC/Open Text SPOC for UzGTL. Management and co-ordination of project documentation deliverables including any document transmittal systems / processes to the internal or external Customer in accordance with AP or customer standards.
- Plant Change Workbook. Ensure completion of SAP equipment classification and functional location definition on behalf of project manager/project engineer/plant manager to ensure spares and maintenance programs are correctly assigned.
- Provide project support services to the Production plant personnel for documentation and capital projects set up, procurement, capitalization and closure.
Operating Sites: Currently 3 Industrial Gases production locations,
People supported: Currently around approx. 120 persons, plant and office based.
POSITION SUMMARY (PURPOSE)
To support Project Managers / Engineers in co-ordinating project related activities, including but not limited to requisitions, material tracking and document control throughout all phases of multiple projects to achieve timely, safe and cost-effective project completion.
In achieving Item 1.1 they shall act as the link between the Project Manager / Engineer and other disciplines, including but not limited to Procurement, GBSS, Eng Data, Inspection and Expediting.
Provide project support services to the EMEA IGP plant personnel for documentation and capital projects set up and procurement